When you go Safari Amboseli you will get you’re self close to free-ranging Elephants among other wildlife, opportunity to meet Maasai warriors and their lifestyle, spectacular view of highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro. Tsavo National Park, with special attractions including Mzima Springs & underwater hippo watching, Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary among others. Tsavo National Park is unique and its habitat include open plains alternating with Savannah bush and semi desert scrub, acacia woodlands; rocky ridges and outcrops and more extensive ranges and isolated hills; belts of riverine vegetation; palm thickets and mountain forest.
Mombasa-Tsavo East-Tsavo West-Amboseli
- Views of local homesteads & life styles en-routes.
- Elephants, Giraffe, Zebra, Buffalo, Cheetah, Lions, Hippos, crocodiles etc.
- Scenic savannah plains, savannah grassland in amboseli & MT.kilimanjaro
- Mzima springs, Shetani lava and escapements, Rhino sanctuary
- Panoramic views of Tsavo East and west
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East
0600 hours Drive to Tsavo East national Park for a morning game drive.
You will stop at the beautiful Aruba Dam to encounter a wide variety of game. Lunch is at Voi Safari Lodge before proceeding to afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight at Voi Safari Lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo East - Tsavo West
After breakfast, depart to Tsavo East and enter Tsavo West by the Tsavo River gate. Lunch and afternoon leisure at Ngulia Safari Lodge before proceeding to an afternoon game drive which takes you to the Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary in search for the black rhino. Dinner and overnight at the Ngulia Safari Lodge.
Day 3: Tsavo West -Amboseli
After breakfast, depart the lodge to visit the famous Mzima Springs where millions of litres of water gush out daily, arrive at Amboseli National Park in time for lunch and leisure.
An afternoon game drive is made in this picturesque park with prolific wildlife and a fantasia of birdlife, more spectacular sights would be the huge herds of elephants making their way across the grassy plains, with Kilimanjaro in the background. Dinner and overnight is at the Ol Tukai Lodge.
Day 4: Amboseli - Taita Hills Saltlick
Breakfast at Amboseli lodge then depart to make a game drive en route exiting the park, proceeding to Taita for lunch, and leisure. Afternoon game drive is made in the Hilton Wildlife Sanctuary famous for its large numbers of the prides of lions. Also to be seen are the elephant, buffalo, giraffe, impala, baboon, warthog and waterbuck. Dinner and overnight at Saltlick Sarova Lodge.
Day 5: Taita Hills Saltlick - Mombasa
Early breakfast then make the final game drive as you exit the sanctuary before midday to have your lunch at the Lion Hill Camp Restaurant and proceed to Mombasa with afternoon arrival at your Coastal Hotel.
Price will be provided on Request
The Price includes
- Full board accommodation in all safari lodges or camps,- breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Park entrance fees.
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof for game viewing and photography All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats
- Mineral water on game drives All government taxes and levy
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
Price does Not include
- Drinks, tips and all kind personal of use
- Tips and other gratuities