While on a 2 days Tsavo East Safari from Mombasa you will encounter large number of Elephants, Buffaloes, Antelopes, Zebras, Lions, Giraffes among other wildlife and a huge variety of bird species. Tsavo east is a grassland with thorny bushes and some swampy marshland around Voi River and near Aruba Dam. While on a 2 days Safari to Tsavo East from Mombasa you may see large number of Elephants, Buffaloes, Antelopes, Zebras, Lions, Giraffes among other wildlife and a huge variety of bird species.
Mombasa - Tsavo East
- Views of local homesteads & life styles en-routes.
- Elephants, Giraffe, Zebra, Buffalo, Cheetah, Lions, etc.
- Scenic savannah plains
- Panoramic views of Tsavo East National Park
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East
Your 2 days 1 overnight Mombasa Tsavo East National park road safari begins with a pick up from Mombasa for a journey through the Mombasa - Nairobi highway with views of African homesteads en-route to Tsavo East National Park's Bachuma gate, stop briefly for refreshments then enter the park and begin game viewing on entry in the direction of our safari lodge/camp for check-in, buffet lunch and short rest. Late afternoon game viewing drive to see among other animals; Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant and Rhino, Antelopes, Zebra, Warthog, Giraffe and Cheetah. Later return to your safari lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tsavo East - Mombasa
Early morning (0630hrs) game viewing drive to catch the African sunrise in its natural splendor as the early hunters and grazers emerge from their night hides. We will do a recap of last evening and cover more grounds in search of game that we did not see the previous day of our safari then return to your safari lodge/camp for breakfast. After breakfast, check out of safari lodge/camp and head out for some more game viewing and sightseeing then check out of the park. Lunch will be at an open plan rustic abode with overviews of the Tsavo East plains- Lion Hill Restaurant or similar.
After lunch, proceed to the coast to be dropped off at your respective hotels/residence in the early evening.
Price will be provided on Request
The Price includes
- Full board accommodation in all safari lodges or camps,- breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Park entrance fees.
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof for game viewing and photography All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats
- Mineral water on game drives All government taxes and levy
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
Price does Not include
- Drinks, tips and all kind personal of use
- Tips and other gratuities